But we are now back in Rexburg attempting to continue our education. Cody is on track this semester and I am still trying to find a job. The market is terrible here and makes it impossible to find a job. And I mean any job, not even Taco Bell is hiring.
Anyways, our apartment is a lot smaller than the house that we were living in and we were very surprised to see that all of our stuff fit in here. Its a great location, just down the road from campus and the temple, and we have so far an amazing ward. Half of the couples in the ward already have at least one child and the other half are all good buddies and do things together. I'm still trying to figure out how you get into that second group because we definitely are not in the first.
Cody switched four of his classes last friday and is working very hard to try and get caught up.
As for me I spend the day around the house trying to entertain myself while I wait somewhat patiently to hear back from places that I have applied for. I had an interview last week with a hospital in Idaho Falls (about a 25-30 minute drive) and had a second interview with the manager and supervisor yesterday. I will hear back from them either way on Wednesday of next week. It has only been one day and it is already driving me insane not knowing for sure if I have it or not.
But other than no job, Cody being behind in school, and not really knowing too many people, life is good. On Saturday morning I told Cody that he had to be done with everything at six because I had a surprise planned. He started to complain that we didn't really have a whole lot of money to spend on dates but I assured him we wouldn't even leave the house. I got home just before he did (he went shooting with his sister JaNae and her husband while I went and got a hair cut) and I didn't have anything ready. I made him wait in the bedroom until I was done and the entire time he kept asking me if I was done yet. "OK I'm coming out whether your ready or not!" He's not very good with surprises.
As I retrieved him from the bedroom I handed him a matchbox car and a ticket. I made a drive in theater in our living room.
It was only a fort in our living room with posters taped to the chair but it was a fun night. We ate chips and salsa and pizza until we were sick and laughed.
Life is great.
haha jayme that's so cute! i wish i were creative.
ReplyDeleteAh! That is soooooo adorable! :D :D :D
ReplyDelete