A little explanation of the music on the playlist.
Little Moments by Brad Paisley- On one of our very first dates I decided that I wanted to make brownies with reeses in them before he got there. I put them in the oven and then we decided that it was such a pretty day and that we should go outside for a walk. We drove to the next little city over and decided to go park hunting. As we were playing at this park, I remembered that I had put brownies in the oven. We rushed back to my apartment to find them really burnt on the table. We were laughing the entire drive back.
Must Be Doing Something Right by Billy Currington- One night I took Cody's phone and set an alarm to kiss me. The phone went off and when he opened it he just smiled. Everytime that song goes off, we both know exactly what it means.
Truely Madly Deeply by Cascada- We both love savage garden. One weekend while we were dating we were driving down to Utah and I was DJing. I chose this CD just being goofy and we had the best time jamming out and singing along.
One Time by Justin Bieber- I love this song. Its amazing and just fun.
Love Story by Taylor Swift- We did a lot of driving when we were dating. After we knew that we were going to get married we were driving back to Rexburg. The song Love Story came on and I turned to him and told him that if he was serious about marrying me he had to be creative in proposing. Like singing Love Story by Taylor Swift. He actually did it to! Right in the spot where we had our first date!
Big Green Tractor by Jason Aldean- Cody has grown up on a farm and LOOOOOVES to drive tractor. There is nothing that could make him happier than being in that tractor listening to music. While we were living in Burley I had the opportunity of riding with him a lot in the afternoons. We had such a great time just being able to spend that time with each other.
Here In Your Arms by Hellogoodbye- This song has always been one of my FAVORITE songs! In high school when the girls and I would be driving to a church dance we would bust this out! We would dance crazy and just have a blast! I couldn't not put it on here!
The rest of the songs are just fun country songs that I really enjoy. Hope you do to!
I like the "Must be Doing Something Right" ha ha! That's sooo cute. :)
ReplyDeletehellogoodbye= true that. just throwing that out. love and miss you!!
ReplyDelete