I am considering, {only considering} starting a blog with all the pictures I take.
I need a good name though and I completely clueless when it comes to ideas.
Any suggestions?
Well for now anyways heres a few of my favorites.
I need a good name though and I completely clueless when it comes to ideas.
Any suggestions?
Well for now anyways heres a few of my favorites.

YESYESYES DO IT!!!! I really really want you to :) I dunno a name though, but if i think of one i'll let you know.
ReplyDeleteYou could just use your name, JC Searle photography. You have a good name, catchy I think.
ReplyDeleteyes yes yes!!!! please please please please please do it. i like JC Searle a lot. it sounds professional. i kind of really like that idea. you already have mine and allie's votes, so basically that means you should just do it!
ReplyDelete