Thursday, February 10, 2011

It is Thursday.
That means Zumba tonight.
I was looking at prices of Zumba classes in a few different areas to get an idea about the cost. How depressing. $50 for 10 Zumba classes. Oh, BYU-I fitness center, you spoil me with your free classes.

Tonights dinner is Lasagna. Not only is it home made but... I made it up. I have never made it before, meaning Lasagna at all, and I decided I didn't want to follow a recipe. One day I will eventually learn to follow a recipe. But for now I will stick to my creations.

I have been wanting to take pictures so bad lately. Everyone is getting engaged and married and I have yet to photograph them. I already have two Weddings lined up for this spring so far and I am really excited.

What I would love is to take another trip to Alaska this summer. It makes it even more tempting because my mom now works for the airlines. Cheap tickets :)

I quit work in less than two months and I could not be more excited. 

Anyways, time to light the candles, set the table, and enjoy a nice relaxing dinner.

4 comments:

  1. Take my pictures with tim. I want to go to alaska too, although not for the same reasons you do i just want to go visit there. oh and making things up as you go is usually better then recipes, after all that's how recipes come around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! And you can come to Alaska, the only reason you need is family and me! :D hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should come to celebrate solstice with me and run the midnight sun run ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't even say that Melanie!
    I have seriously thought about it!!!
    I have been training for at least a 5K this spring and hope to do a 10K at the end of the summer!
    And Rachel, I am already planning out your guys' photo shoot. :)

    P.S. I am about to make chocolate peanut butter bars... but I am not going to make up that recipe :)

    ReplyDelete