Post influenza bronchitis...
What the heck is that?
Apparently that is what I have. Last Thursday I went to the doc in the box. She told me she had no idea what was wrong with me. This morning I went in again but this time they told me it was post influenza (meaning that is what I had last week) and its toward the ending stages of bronchitis.
Today was not my favorite day, in fact it was one of the worst in a long time. But Cody makes days like today just a little bit easier. My day went a little like this: Got less than 3 hours of sleep from couching. Woke up late. All my work shirts were wet in the washer. Got to work 20 minutes late. Dr tells me all I can do is just let it work its way out. Wait it out. Left my wallet at home, can't buy breakfast. Got in trouble with one of the administrators. It goes on... But onto the point of my story. When I got home Cody just gave me a big hug. Well first he hid in the closet so I could not find him until he came out laughing so hard. I have been craving hamburgers lately. No I am not pregnant. It is the only thing that really sounds good to eat lately but it has to be fast food. So Cody, sensing I was not in a cooking mood tonight also because he had class until 10 tonight, took me to DQ for some tasty burgers. Thats it. Nothing fancy, nothing special. Just DQ hamburgers. But that made my day. It is nice to not have to worry about trying to explain how you feel or what you are thinking about. By now we have pretty much got this whole mind reading thing down. Cody just knows when I need a hamburger. I love it. And I love him. He is great.
Also I took wedding pictures this weekend. Check out the sneak peak!
Hope no one else is too sick. If you are, I am sorry to hear. Just make sure you have a lot of clean comfy clothes and good movies and books.
No comments:
Post a Comment