Its been a little over a week and so far we are absolutely loving having Katelyn in our family. She is an amazing baby and its great. Its a night and day difference between Ellie and Kate when it comes to eating. She eats like a champ and has no problems at all!
On Friday while my mom was still here I had a little melt down. I was extremely engorged to the point where picking up Ellie would put me just about in tears. I was afraid of Monday and being home by myself with two kids when I was having a hard time just functioning. By Sunday all was right in the world again and I was feeling great!
Monday wasn't nearly as bad as I was anticipating. We were up and showered, dressed, and had breakfast by 9 am! Go me! The rest of the week has been great to. We've been busy with doctors appointments, play dates, and just getting back to regular life.
Ellenor loves her sister. She is so great and is so sweet and soft around her. I don't have to worry about leaving the room for a minute with Kately on the floor or on the couch. Ellie loves to sit by her and stroke her hair. She doesn't get too jealous when I nurse but I think part of that is because I make sure she has something to do so shes not bored and constantly asking me for something although that has happened.
I put Katelyn on her boppy on the couch and left the room for a minute. When I came back Ellie was laying next to her stroking her hair and talking to her.
I
No comments:
Post a Comment