Sunday, February 8, 2015

These girls have been giving me a run for my money lately. But it's been fun, at times. Ellie says the funniest things, she likes to say things like "but mom! It's so fun!" when I tell her no to things like jumping on the bed. Kate loves to slap her hands on her legs and tell everyone NO! 


Ellie is very sensitive. She loves dogs and lovesit even more to pretend like she's a dog. Yesterday while eating lunch she informed me that she was done pretending to be a dog for the time being. I got excited and told her I wasp glad to have my Ellie back. She changed her mind and said she wanted to be a puppy and I pretended to be sad. This went on for a few minutes with her giggling every time I pretended to be sad. Finally I said something along the lines of I guess since your a dog I'll find a new Ellie. That was the wrong thing to say. She burst into a heavy sob saying that she wanted to be my Ellie. I felt horrible bug finally got her calmed down. 


The other day it was almost 60 degrees outside with no wind! 


I also introduced Ellie to the world of Harry Potter. Well the first few minutes where she got very excited about seeing cats, a lot of owls, and a huge snake. She will be a Potter fan, I'll make sure of that! 

If Cody is home during the day, Ellie won't nap in her room.

About a week ago Kate got her first gooseegg. She was throwing a fit about not being able to brush her teeth anymore and threw herself on the ground and right into the corner of the door frame. After I got her calmed down I put the kids I the bath. I always get Kate dressed first and while I was getting Ellie dressed Kate was in the bathroom using makeup. I got her cleaned up and started washing the counter when I heard Kate screaming from the back bathroom. She had gotten her fingers pinched in the Toilet seat lid and couldn't get them out.  She definitely earned her nap and me one to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment