Sunday, March 7, 2010

Today's Happy List

One of my Wonderful best friends gave me a great idea, she wrote down just a few things that she loves.

Top Ten Things That Make My Day

1. Photography.
I love taking pictures of anyone or anything at ANY time!

2. Cody.
He loves me for me and puts up with all my silly and obnoxious ideas.

3. The sun.
Because when its not around its so gloomy, it can always brighten your day ;)

4. Music!
You can never be sad when you listen to good happy music.

5. Jalapeno Poppers.
Those dang little suckers will be the death of me they are so good and addicting.

6. Family.
We wouldn't be where we are without them and it makes trips so much funner when you know your going to see them.

7. Old things.
Old pictures, old barns & tractors, old people, old music, old paintings. They just see life a totally different way, its so fun.

8. Games and puzzles.
You can't play a game or do a puzzle and still be upset, unless its Carcason or It came to pass and they are ganging up on you.

9. Laughing.
You can't hear a silly laugh and not laugh as well.
10. Best Friends.
Even though I don't see or talk to them as often as I would like, I know they will ALWAYS be there. Because friends like Allie, Li-sha, Sarah, and Marie will be there forever.
11. Italian & Mexican Food.
I could eat it every night and never get tired of it.
12. Traveling and Long Drives.
No distractions around, only me and Cody in the car. Can't get any better.

13. The most amazing husband.
Did I already mention him? Well he deserves to be on here twice, he is the best.

14. Celebrating Anniversaries.
Time goes by so fast. Its so fun to think we have only been married for a short time but it feels like forever already. Next week will be {6 months}!!!


We are also considering getting our toys we've been wanting.

I want a new lens.

Cody wants a gun. XD. 9 mm.

Where is Santa when you need him?
The leprechaun is right around the corner!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha i love tihs. and you. and how this list is about the "Top ten things" with fourteen reasons.

    ReplyDelete