I am honestly embarrassed to admit this but I am going to because I feel so good and like I have come so far. In other words, I just feel like bragging a little bit. Last November I hit an inexcusable weight and felt terrible and absolutely miserable. I lost 25 pounds before finding out I was pregnant. I gained that 25 pounds back over the length of my pregnancy. I couldn't wait to start exercising again after Ellenor was born. My body must have known that I was ready to be rid of that weight for good because I was back down to my pre-pregnancy weight within two weeks after having her.
At Christmas I was feeling great and got a new pair of jeans that were a size smaller than my old jeans. They are now too big! I have lost 20 more pounds and am excited about the last 15 I want to lose. I haven't been the weight that I am at now since I was a sophomore in high school. It feels absolutely amazing.
I know that I still have a ways to go to be where my ideal weight and fitness is at but I am excited about working towards it. My goal is to do a half marathon by the end of this year.
Ok I am done ranting. My soap box is put up where it belongs and wont be back out for a while.
Speaking of being healthy...
Don't worry they were for a young women's activity and not all for me.
I actually just wanted to show off the awesome flower I made. Its just a Styrofoam ball, pins, and cup cake lingers. Thank you pintrest!
Don't worry they were for a young women's activity and not all for me.
I actually just wanted to show off the awesome flower I made. Its just a Styrofoam ball, pins, and cup cake lingers. Thank you pintrest!
Jayme that is seriously AWESOME! So happy for you, you're amazing :)
ReplyDeleteyou go girl. ;) i to plan to get back to get back to a weight I haven't been in a long time. :)
ReplyDeletego jayme, go! that's awesome! i need to get back into shape too haha, but i absolutely HATE running. actually exercising isn't my favorite in general. i blame it on my extreme flat foot-edness. but a ten minute mile would be totally ideal in my book! :) congrats!
ReplyDelete