The past few days have consisted of a lot of down time in our house due to all three of us getting/being sick. Miss Ellie, who is usually very full of smiles all day long, has been my sleepy baby and I actually miss her being wide awake in the mornings and talking to me. This cold is kicking our butts, especially hers. I am not really complaining though, being able to type and do homework with two hands is wonderful and makes it go by a lot quicker!
Cody was able to bless Ellenor at church this past Sunday and it was amazing. I was able to have my parents fly down from Alaska, my grandparents, brother, and sister’s family all drive up from Utah to be there to support us and we were so grateful for them! Not to mention Cody’s sister and brother who came as well. We have an amazing family. Have I ever mentioned that before? Because it is true, we do. Only the best!
Saturday morning my parents arrived and we made the terrible decision to try and brave Costco on a Saturday but not any Saturday… the day before the super bowl. Let’s just say by the time we left we were ready to be done. Of course we made tacos for dinner, 5 lbs of ground beef goes a long way, its Friday night and we just barely finished it off today at lunch time. My sister Jenn decided to stay in a hotel in town so that her kids could swim. They swam, jumped, splashes, played, and probably would have been there all night long if we had let them. They love their uncles and has a blast.
The grandma's with the babies!
The cousins! All were born within a little over a month! I am so excited that Ellie will always have someone to play with at family events!
We love grandma! She is really good at making owl hats. And all other kinds of animals to! I also signed up for my first 5k! March 3rd can't come soon enough!
(I know if I write about it on here then I am more accountable and will actually do it if people know and ask me about it. So please feel free to ask me how I am progressing.)

okay so you look GREAT. and ellie is so so cute and beautiful and i love her. and also, so excited you signed up for a 5K! sounds like life is great :)
ReplyDelete♥
allie
Way to go with the 5k! Do you have a finnishing time goal?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the OWL hats and the blessing pictures, and the feet pictures, and I love you! It makes me happy to see you so happy!