Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ellenor had her 18 month check up last week and guess how big she finally is?!?! A whole 20 lbs 6 oz!!! She is such a small girl but that does not stop her at all from exploring. 

On Friday I had a doctors appointment to check if there was any progress already. And there was! At 35 1/2 weeks I was dialated to a 2-3 and 80% effaced. With Ellie at 36 weeks I was a 2 and by 37 weeks I was a 3 and 90%. She was born 4 days later! 

I won't lie, I'm nervous about this one already. I really don't want to go into labor yet and I probably won't but the possibility does scare me. I'm afraid going on walks and doing some regular things might put me into labor and I feel lazy just thinking about sitting a lot to take it easy. 

They just built a new park in the town across the highway and it had a splash pad! We took the kids on Friday and Ellie liked it for a little bit until she saw snacks. She is such a mooch and didn't want anything to do with me or the snack I had brought for her. She made herself comfortable on everyone else's lap but mine! Good thing she gets along with the kids in our little group! 

And speaking of the little group, there are  about 5 moms in the area with kids the same age that get together to take the. Kids to the park or just have a play date with. It's been a blast and so fun to watch Ellie play with other kids her age. It's also nice having mom time with other ladies my age. We've lived in Burley for over two years and I am just now starting to feel comfortable and settled. The thought of moving anytime soon makes me nervous but I know it will be really difficult to get Cody out of this area. 

And a fun comparison picture. 13 weeks versus 35 1/2 weeks. It's amazing at the difference! Definitely starting to feel very large! 

2 comments:

  1. ahhh! i can't wait to meet baby #2! you look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! So excited to hear there is a splash pad there. I don't know when I'll be coming this summer but I know going there would be very nice!

    ReplyDelete