I've started putting Ellie in different pajamas and I am hating it. I love all her cute fleece footies because they make her look little and there is nothing cuter! We put her in a night gown for the first time the other day and she looked so old! She loved it because it had princesses on it and she had easy access to her belly button.
After breakfast yesterday she was playing in the living room pretty quietly when she comes running into the kitchen yelling uh oh carrying her diaper!!! At first I thought I left one laying around but bust up laughing when we saw it was the one she had on. Oh this girl!
We have officially hit 36 weeks of being pregnant and are just playing the waiting game, the worst game ever! Ellie's pregnancy really messed me up. I never had to count and time contractions, my water just broke and I that's how we knew it was time. I am nervous I won't know when I'm really in labor because I've been having Braxton hicks contractions for the past month pretty regularly. Fingers crossed I won't have a hard time and will just know!



ahhh i love ellie's bedhead! and she looks so big now! there was a lady in my ward who waited for 24 hours before going to the hospital just to make sure she was really pregnant. aaaand i loved summer in alaska but summers down here are KILLING me. last year we didn't have a/c and i thought i was going to die.
ReplyDeleteEllie is so precious! My daughter loves her nightgowns! I hear you on the heat, I ran in 75 degrees the other day and felt like I was melting. I can't imagine being pregnant right now, I hope these last couple of weeks go by fast for you.
ReplyDelete