Some things make me feel like an adult (most of the time I still see myself as a kid/teenager, basically someone who doesn't have responsibility...). Pausing and reminding myself that I have two daughters is one of those things. Buying a house a few months ago did it to. But this weekend we did something else that made me definitely feel like an adult. We bought a puppy! This isn't one of those "Yes mom, I'll take care of it (and under your breathe you say for the first few days).
His name is Tony and he is a boarder collie. He is an OUTSIDE dog, something I never thought I would have. Cody made him a house to stay all warm and cozy in except he prefers to sleep in the flower bed, a habit that we will definitely be working on to kick. Ellie absolutely adores him and constantly asks to go outside to play with him. She gets excited when she knocks that he will stand up and just watch her through the window.





No comments:
Post a Comment