Monday, September 26, 2011



At 5 A.M. this morning, Cody rolls over and wakes me up. (Side note, when it is hot we do not sleep under our regular blanket, we both sleep with our individual fleeces.)
He rolls over and wakes me up and pulls me in close so that I am laying on his chest and halfway under his blanket with him. 
It doesn't get any better than that.
I told him the other day how uncomfortable it has been for me to sleep lately. I did find that sleeping on his chest while weaving our ankles is actually very comfortable and helps me sleep.
So being the amazing husband that he is, woke me up to make me more comfortable.
This was one morning I was glad that we don't have a baby here yet.
I am trying to get all my morning cuddles in before she comes and joins us in the middle.


I have seen so many CUTE booties on Pinterest lately. I thought they didn't look too hard and decided to try it.
SUCCESS!
I still need to figure out how to crochet cute flowers but other than that, our little girl will have a few different colors of crocheted booties for this winter.
Next on the list is Mary Janes because what girl doesn't need a pair of those in a few different colors?!

No comments:

Post a Comment