Friday, September 2, 2011

Six tries later, they turned out! I cut the recipe in half and that still made THREE pans! Cody didn't think it was enough and they were all gone by the next night!
But, man oh man, they were DELICIOUS!


Don't you just love that goo-eee looking frosting?!
They were AMAZING!
Much better than Pillsbury!

Sundays are our lazy days. After we get home from church we throw on our comfy clothes and don't leave. Well usually. On Sunday Cody insisted that he wanted to show me something. I made him promise me that I didn't have to get out of the car for it because lets face it, basketball shorts aren't the cutest things to be seen in.We drove up a hill and in a little valley was this HUGE field of sunflowers!!! I had just told Cody a few days before how much I love sunflowers.

It was perfect! And of course we got out! How could we not?! I printed a few pictures earlier this week and realized that we have not had ANY pictures of us together from this year. At all. Maybe only ONE! So being the good husband he is told me to bring it before we even left.


{Sorry the coloring in these pictures is off, I STILL haven't gotten my computer fixed. 3 months later and I still don't have my photoshop.}

Our little lady has been just moving and playing. Last night as we were watching a movie I grabbed Cody's hand to make him feel her. She was kicking hard and every time she would kick he would just laugh! She just wanted her daddy to know she was still there I guess.

It is starting to feel like fall here already! Chilly weather is wonderful! Because big comfy, warm clothes are the best for snuggling up. I already have a big list of decorations to make!

Our SECOND anniversary is next weekend! We are hoping to get out and go play. A trip to Utah?! Yes, Please!

Also, one week from today I get to have my gestational diabetes test. Fingers are already crossed tightly!

No comments:

Post a Comment