
My days always turn out so much better when I take care of Ellenor first and quite frankly I don't mind it one bit! She is such a hoot! She is constantly smiling but we have yet to get a laugh out of her. She makes the funniest faces and always, always, always puts me in a better mood!
We brought her home in this elephant outfit and I wanted to take a picture of it next to her, I promise she looks a lot bigger than it in real life!
Somehow people in my ward got this insane notion that I am crafty. Obviously whoever started that rumor was on some kind of serious drugs! We had a pinewood derby for the young women in the ward and had a blast! One of the cub scout leaders heard I made awards and asked to make them for the boys as well.
Well seeing how I love candy, they revolved around those! Here is an example of the awards that I made. Most crazy came with a Reese's Nutrageous and Best Design came with smartys!
Tonight Ellie and I get to watch Cody play volleyball, which is a treat because he is not a sports guy at all unless it is volleyball. Tomorrow we get to watch him play again before my race tomorrow and maybe if we are lucky afterwards to!
Well seeing how I love candy, they revolved around those! Here is an example of the awards that I made. Most crazy came with a Reese's Nutrageous and Best Design came with smartys!
Tonight Ellie and I get to watch Cody play volleyball, which is a treat because he is not a sports guy at all unless it is volleyball. Tomorrow we get to watch him play again before my race tomorrow and maybe if we are lucky afterwards to!









No comments:
Post a Comment