Last week Cody was in California all week for training. This week he had another training in Boise and miss Ellie and I decided to tag along so we could at least see him at night. We have been having a blast playing with cousins and hanging out.
Last night we decided to take Ellie to the aquarium and were pleasantly surprised at how much she really enjoyed it! She would laugh and talk to the fish as she was pointing at them. She would laugh and turn to look at us making sure we just saw whatever it was she was excited about. She puts her hands over her mouth when he laughs and it is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Her favorite was probably the sea turtle, it would show off and swim right in front of us and of course she just squealed!
There was quite a few little tanks to be able to feel the different star fish and squishy tentacled sea creatures. One was in what looked like a boat. Cody called me over to come look at something. As I reach him he puts his arm around me and starts to pull me in close, at the same time I notice movement right next to me on the edge of the boat less than two feet away from me. Not sure exactly what it was I jump and freak out. It was a live iguana and I had seen t earlier thinking it was fake. Cody was laughing so hard, Ellie started crying and I was just glad I hadn't peed my pants and my heart rate was starting to slow down. Needless to say we had a blast and watching Ellie get so excited made it all worth it!










I'm glad you had a good time! We loved seeing you! See ya next week!
ReplyDelete