How can February be just about half way over?! Can time pause for just a little bit so I can enjoy it more?
This past week was a long one but it went by fast at the same time (because that makes total sense). I had a lot of homework and things to get done all while waiting patiently for it to be Friday already.
We had our ultrasound on Friday morning and were ecstatic to find out that Ellie is going to have a little sister! We are so excited!!! My older sisters are about 18 months apart and I was always do jealous that they were so close while I got to be smashed between two boys. I'm already looking forward to girls nights of painting nails and watching chick flicks.
Last week I took Ellie to nursery for the first time and today I took her again for the second part of church. It's pointless for me to even attempt to go to Sunday school with her, if she isn't whining to run around she is running around distracting everyone. By distracting I mean she goes up to random people taps on their leg until they look at her and starts laughing or teasing people with whatever she has in her hand. And this way she gets used to the nursery and other kids.
She is such a girl! If one of the older kids takes a toy that she has she just stands there and waves her hands and eventually goes to get it back. Half the time she just whines and looks at me like "do something mom!" It's fun to watch the older kids with her, they love her. One little boy wanted her to play everything with him an another girl kept giving her kisses and hugs. I can't wait until she gets to that age!


We're almost to the point of taking Kenneth to nursery while the other stays in Sunday School. But with two of us we can usually wrangle him long enough to get through it all. :) Luckily he's still stuck at the army crawling stage.
ReplyDeleteJealous you get to have 2 girls! I can only hope to be that lucky! Congrats though!