Its almost comical the things that I can stress/worry about
for such a long time.
A few months ago my camera battery stopped letting me charge
it. I tried it in different outlets, different times of the day, wiping both
the battery and the charger off with a rag, anything I could think of to get it
to work because the battery was dead.
I’ve been worried about it because with Ellenor I took quite a few pictures right after she was born while we were at home. With this baby I want more than one picture of us in the hospital and not just phone pictures. I’ve been sad even thinking that all we would have is bad quality phone pictures because we can’t afford a new camera.
I’ve been worried about it because with Ellenor I took quite a few pictures right after she was born while we were at home. With this baby I want more than one picture of us in the hospital and not just phone pictures. I’ve been sad even thinking that all we would have is bad quality phone pictures because we can’t afford a new camera.
My sister asked me to take a couple pictures of her kids
while they were here and I was so sad that I wouldn’t be able to do that for
her. I knew it wasn’t going to work but I tried to charge it anyways. Some
miracle happened and it charged! Four months of not being able to charge it and
it finally did!
Moral of the story, there will be pictures of the baby and better quality pictures of Ellie! And maybe don’t give up so easily?
Moral of the story, there will be pictures of the baby and better quality pictures of Ellie! And maybe don’t give up so easily?


Im glad its working again! ps, we have that same skirt for C :) love it!
ReplyDeletehooray for a working camera! my laptop stopped letting me charge it... it's been over a year, maybe i should try charging it again ;)
ReplyDelete