Well my due date is on Wednesday and I am still very much
pregnant. We’ve been trying to keep busy as we wait.
The Fourth of July was a great day for us, it was nothing
too special but still fun. We headed to the parade first with Cody’s parents.
Ellie absolutely loved it! She is just a little obsessed with horses ever since
we had a few in the pasture by our house a few weeks ago. Every time they would get out of eye shot she
would try climbing higher to find them and ask where did they go with shoulder
shrug and all.

Pregnant and heat make for big joints... in my case ankles! The worst part is that I got a mosquito bite right where my sandal strap goes. I swear they bite in the worst spots possible and then sit back to enjoy the show.
We took nice long afternoon naps and Cody went for a horse ride with his brother. Ellenor was ecstatic when she woke up from her nap to find horses in the drive way!


We grilled up steak for dinner and headed to watch fireworks. Ellie liked them for about the first five minutes before she gave up. She'd point and turn around and start jabbering really fast, making sure we were seeing them.
Other than the fourth we've been just playing and going on a lot of walks. Yes, we are ready for this kiddo to come already. The weather has been warm and amazing. Only amazing because Cody installed the window AC unit last week. That thing is heavenly!









that last picture! i'm dying! such a jayme face :) and for real about mosquito bites. the worst is on your back. or legs. or feet. or anywhere. i react horribly if i get bit on the face, so maybe that's the worst... and seriously baby, c'mon! (ps you better text me when baby is born ;) )
ReplyDeleteSO....I heard you had a baby!! AND I heard you had a birthday as well!! I hope you know who this is, as I've never commented on your blog before. It's Becky, your most (or least) favourite sis-in-law. I'm no longer on facebook and I seem to miss out on all the exciting news now, so I might be better at checking out your blog. I hope you are doing well!!!
ReplyDelete