The last week has been a lot more difficult. Having two kids has been manageable. I keep to my cleaning schedule and the house has stayed clean. And then the fatigue set in. I'm assuming its a mixture of the adrenaline finally wearing off and Ellie waking up at night multiple times. I have felt like a walking zombie, so exhausted and on edge the whole time. Last night we got a little bit more sleep than we have been getting but I can already tell we are all going to be taking naps this afternoon.
It's fair week here in Burley! It's a big deal and I won't lie, it's fun. Most of the kids in the area are involved in 4H and have an animal to show or sugar beats so its something they look forward to. I on the other hand could care less about the ten year old showing a cow that is 8 times his size (unless it wants to run away and drag them behind I'm not interested). I just go for the food! Name that movie! Elephant ears, smoothies, just the smell of it all puts me over the moon! Cody always gets a fajita but my favorite is the gyros. Last year Ellie like watching the horses but didn't understand. This year in excited to take her to see the different rodeo events and let her watch the pretty cowgirl princesses. But I'm mostly excited because I plan on taking Ellie on her first carousel ride! Cody doesn't know but we will make him go along with it. Hopefully!




No comments:
Post a Comment