I asked her where she got to sit. whoever decided to put 3 & 4 year olds behind a table filled with drawers and the top covered with trays must not have a 3 year old. Ellie excitedly told me that there was a lot of drawers and thing for her to play with and open up there.
Kate kept yelling "where's ellie?!" When she'd find her, she would excitedly scream "there's Ellie! Hi Ellie!!!"
Ellie waved at us but best of all was her face she made. In the middle of a song standing at the front she put her fingers on both sides of her mouth and pulled them outwards and stuck out her tongue.
On the way home from joy school Ellie informed me that for her birthday she wants a vine. I asked what she would do with one she told my slyly "you know mom." After telling her I did not know she said, "well to swing from of course!"
I made rolls yesterday and her response after taking a bite "these are actually good." Shows how my bread usually turns out!
You know you live near a few dairys when... Every time something smells different, mostly bad, Kate says it smells like cow poop. Yesterday it was chicken in the crock pot that smelled like cow poop, big cow poop. It's usually followed by the cutest little giggle. Sometimes by a "No MoM!!! It smells Cow poop!!!" Sassy two year old yells are pretty cute!
I love silly little things that toddlers say. I can't wait til Jane starts babbling and I can tell everyone how hilarious she is.
ReplyDelete