Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Ever since I mentioned that Ellenor gets to pick out a costume to dress up for Halloween she said she wanted to be a puppy dog. I got stuff to make a costume but I wasn't too thrilled about it. Kate said she wanted to be cinderella and we somehow managed to talk Ellie into being a princess. 

She was Merida from the Disney movie Brave. Its ironic because every time we have rented it from the library she says its too scary and asks to watch something else. 

We attended a fun Halloween party with friends where the girls decorated cookies, made spider hats, and a lot of other fun Halloween games. 







For Cody and I, I bought cowboy hats from Walmart. Turns out they were children size and definitely did not fit. Whoops! 

On Halloween we stopped by Cody's parents house to trick or treat before we headed to the church for dinner and games. Kate liked the prizes and candy so much from the games that she didn't want to play anymore. They learned how fun candy walks can be and loved running in circles even though they couldn't hear the music. 



No comments:

Post a Comment