Being a mom is fun. At least I still like it so far. Ellenor has been AMAZING at sleeping at night, always has. Starting last week she has been sleeping a lot longer at night time and we are loving it. Last night she slept from 10pm until 4am. It was heaven!
Today was the first day I was able to get our little stinker to intentionally smile! I am not 100% sure if she will do it again because she has been asleep ever since she did it earlier. She likes to spit up. A lot. And she has very good aim. She has also recently discovered her scowl (pictured below of course).

Today was the first day I was able to get our little stinker to intentionally smile! I am not 100% sure if she will do it again because she has been asleep ever since she did it earlier. She likes to spit up. A lot. And she has very good aim. She has also recently discovered her scowl (pictured below of course).
Other than enjoying this cute little girl, life is good. I started classes this week and so far they are good. I'm taking 12 credits all online. I've never done online before so fingers crossed I will survive. I think one of my teachers is certifiably crazy though. She told us we should be spending 12-14 hours a week on just her one class. Yes. CRAZY!
Cody is gone for the night, again and will possibly be gone tomorrow night as well. He is loving his job and really enjoys the people he works with.
That means ladies night for the next two nights, what will Ellenor and I cook up?!
No comments:
Post a Comment