The new years is treating us good so far. Our little lady has been getting so big and learning new tricks. Her favorite this past week has been going to the bathroom while we are changing her. I wont go into much detail about that but in one changing she managed to spray me, including my jacket, pants, AND shoes, the floor, the door and of course all over her self.
She is learning to keep her head up for extended periods of time and is getting such a strong neck. She has also discovered her eyebrows even more and makes the funnest faces. She doesn't consistently smile yet but she has learned to half smile and we love it!
Here is our little Ellenor at 6 weeks old!
She is learning to keep her head up for extended periods of time and is getting such a strong neck. She has also discovered her eyebrows even more and makes the funnest faces. She doesn't consistently smile yet but she has learned to half smile and we love it!
Here is our little Ellenor at 6 weeks old!
I LOVE to cook but I am really bad at following recipes. I never really take pictures of what we eat but I thought I might start! This weeks meals included Tacos, baked Mac & Cheese with squash (I had been craving that for months!), Pizza, Tuna salad, Chicken salad, an omelet turned into scrambled eggs, the most AMAZING smoothies I have ever made, and of course PIE!!!
With Cody's new job he gets to travel around Idaho and northern Utah just a little bit. Last night was his first night away and I was a little nervous, I wont lie. But everything was fine, we didn't have any robbers break into our house in the middle of the night and she slept better than she had the night before. Cody texted me this morning and informed me that he even woke up 3 time last night to feed. So far the job has been good, he comes home with some pretty funny stories and works with people that he really gets along with. He will be gone for an entire week in February for training and I am trying to convince him that I could just go to Alaska for that week. I can dream, can't I?!
And just for fun a few more pictures.
Our little snow bunny
My favorite PJ's that she has practically already outgrown. They are 0-3 months. She just got out of all of her newborn clothes a week and a half ago!
Going to church on sunday! She lasted a whole 2 minutes in the car before she drenched herself in spit up. OH the joys!




No comments:
Post a Comment