Friday, January 27, 2012

Some days I get frustrated. Noon will roll around, the house is a mess with laundry stacked on the couch, dishes piling up fast, and I haven't even showered or started my stack of homework for the day because little Ellenor just wants to be held and played with. I feel guilty for wanting her to sleep for just another half an hour at times. I came across this video that has just left me almost speechless, that never happens.

I have been so blessed and a lot of the time I take it for granted. We weren't even trying to get pregnant when we found out about our little one but we are so glad she is here. This video made me think about all those women who would love to be mothers but their bodies will not let them. I am so grateful for healthy pregnancies and babies! Not just my own but my sisters, family, and friends as well.

We have had Ellenor in our home for two whole months now it has been amazing to say the least. A lot different than I was expecting. The days that just seem so stressful are the days where she knows I am having a hard time. She just wants to be rocked and she will just look right at me and smile and talk to me. It is just what I need and nothing can replace those quiet moments when everything else seems to freeze in time.


I have yet to take pictures of her at two months old, hopefully tomorrow with Cody's help! Also her blessing is in a week from Sunday and I could not be more excited.

For now enjoy the video.

2 comments:

  1. That was a great video!!! It's so sobering to realize how blessed we were to even have our babies. :)

    ReplyDelete