Monday, July 30, 2012
I am at a loss for words about our trip. It was amazing to say the least. Alaska will always be home and having so much family to share it with was wonderful. Ellenor was amazing and for the most part loved all the attention.
What I miss the most about living in Alaska is being so close to my grandparents. We get to see my mom's parents quite often and we love it. But we aren't fortunate to be able to see my dad's parents very often. It was great being able to just sit and talk to Grandma Liz and Grandpa Don and watch Ellie just play with them.
We had a blast the entire time we were there, even when we were stuck in the middle of no where for 4 1/2 hours because a kidnapper with a gun was loose in the woods. I am so glad we were able to go and am afraid that it might have been our last for quite some time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks so fun! I love all the pictures! How was travelling with Ellie? Her chubby little cheeks are so cute!
ReplyDelete♥
allie
i'm so jealous you got to go to alaska! i miss that place! also, your parent's house has some great memories. also i'm thinking that you should come visit me so i can hang out with your cracker monster.
ReplyDelete