I am so excited to announce that we are expecting another
little kiddo in July! We found out at the beginning of November and although I
am very trustworthy keeping my own secret is extremely difficult!
We decided in August that since it took a while with Ellenor that we would start trying to get pregnant, planning on having a two year difference. September came and went with everything normal but then October hit and seemed to last forever. It was a waiting game and I am not very patient. I was two weeks late and still getting negative tests. I remember talking to a good friend about it on Halloween and her advice was to try not to think about it, that’s a lot easier said than done! By this point it was three weeks late and had about seven negative tests. I was so frustrated that my body wasn’t acting normal but I wasn’t getting a positive test! I just wanted those darn TWO pink lines!
Two days after Halloween I had a pretty crazy dream. I had a dream that my sister and I were walking around the mall. (Back story: Growing up my sisters would punch each other as hard as they could and RUN away fast!) So my sister who at the time was pregnant kept hitting me in the chest and anytime I would complain she would say “Its ok, your not pregnant! You don’t need them right now!” I woke up thinking what in the world! Maybe I’m pregnant! Needless to say I FINALLY saw those glorious two lines!
The first trimester wasn’t too bad, just nauseous if I didn’t eat. I definitely took a lot of naps and had very little energy but it wasn’t bad at all. So far the second trimester has been great, I am loving having more energy and not constantly feeling nauseous.
With Ellenor I was not very happy with how I looked before and was really nervous about gaining weight. I've put in a lot of hard work over the past year and I am already excited to get back into shape after this kiddo is born. But I am a lot more comfortable with where I started with this pregnancy and am finally excited to be able to take "belly" shots and not be afraid of it not actually being baby like last time. So here is proof of me getting bigger and not just eating too much!
| The day after we found out! |
| 13 weeks |
| 15 weeks! |
| 17 1/2 weeks! |
| 14 1/2 weeks! |
woman! you look so good! i can't believe you're having another small child! :) i can't wait to find out the gender! (you better text me when you find out! :) ) i love your little baby bump.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations ! You look beautiful! Good luck with #2!
ReplyDeleteYour beautiful! I'm so happy for you! 2 kids is great because they get to entertain eachother, which frees your time a little bit....in the future...haha. Do you know a gender yet? Or is that still a few weeks away?
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute! I would've commented yesterday on this but had things on my mind. I love you're way of announcing I really do might have to steal it when I have that announcement. Can't wait to see more cute baby bump pictures.
ReplyDelete