Monday, March 18, 2013

The first week of March Cody had a work trip in Vegas and me and Ellie decided to go play in Utah! It was my sisters last week of maternity leave and we had a blast! We laid low for the most part and it was just the break we needed this winter.

We played at the park, took the kids to the play place at the mall, went to a paleontology museum, saw my brother and grandparents, and I even joined my sister and her neighbor in an intense Zumba workout (I'm still pricing them for after baby because they were amazing!).

Ellie learned that she loves slides, doesn't like waiting her turn, and LoVES dogs especially when they just sit and let you pet them. I learned that I am glad I don't have a boy, my nephew is three months older than Ellie and absolutely fearless. It was great seeing my brother, he's so busy with school but its always my favorite to see how much these kids love him. And grandma and grandpa... They put up with so much and these kids love them! They even still like us when the kids hide and lose their remotes. And Jen, she really is supermom. She is amazing and loves her kids so much, it's so fun to watch her interact with her new baby and switch right into playing with her 7 year old. She's so strong and it amazes me how incredible she is (especially because she was not the nicest big sister growing up and kind of scared me :))











No comments:

Post a Comment