Ellie is so ready for Kate to be big enough to play with. She loves to dance and all day yesterday just wanted her little sister to do it to. I would hold Kate standing up and Ellie would take her hands and swing them from side to side. And kept trying to pull her away from me to dance with just her.
Ellenor is definitely my child and that scares me. A lot. I struggle so much with her because our personalities are so similar, especially when it comes to discipline. I am sure part of it is just the age but she is so sassy and opinionated. She has to do everything herself and if she doesn't want something, you can't force it on her (unless its her coat and then we do).
Ellie wont take a nap or go to bed without Katelyn. If I suggest that we do anything, from a bath to making cookies to getting dressed, the first thing out of her mouth is Kate to. After Kate takes a nap Ellie runs into their room screaming "KATES AWAKE!" She climbs up on the railing and says "HI KATE!" all while Kate is giving her the biggest smile. I love the bond that these two already have and I cant wait to watch it grow more!



No comments:
Post a Comment