Sunday, January 5, 2014





These girls leave me absolutely speechless. They play so well together at times and be so darn cute together and then they can be fighting. Yes fighting already. At 2 years and 6 months. I am doomed! 

Ellie acts as if she likes katelyn so I think it's safe to say she likes having a sister. Everytime it's time to take a nap or go to bed she asks "Kate to?!" Anytime she does something she wants Kate to come help and be involved as well. It's time to do Ellie's hair, Kate's hair too. Time for a bath? "Kate to!" I hope that never ever changes. I hope Ellie always remembers her sister and wants to involve her and gets excited to do so. 

Kate is at a fun age. She is rolling and playing on her stomach quite a bit and reachig for toys. Ellie loves to bring her toys to play with and is mastering the idea if trading when I give Kate a toy Ellie has to have right then. Maybe it's mean but I'm excited for Kate to hold her own when it comes to toys she wants and Ellie's shananagins.  

"If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you we probably an only child." 

No comments:

Post a Comment