Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ellenor trying to eat Cody!





This girl sure does love her daddy. And her fingers. And rolling. Anyways...Cody came home for lunch today and this little lady must have heard him because she was wide awake and ready to play!
She has also started doing a cheesy closed mouth grin, who ever taught her that is in trouble!

It has been raining all afternoon and I am actually really happy about that (as long as it stops and dries out by morning so I don't have to splash through puddles). This morning Cody informed me that he was going to mow the lawn after work today. Oh darn, I guess he will have to spend time with me instead! Poor boy!

I promise we aren't all that boring. We don't just sit around and stare at our baby all day even though we probably could and be quite entertained. I just don't ever take pictures of anything else that we do, I need to start!

1 comment:

  1. I swear the 4th picture down is an exact picture of you as a baby. You need to get one and compare. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete