Monday, April 30, 2012
Have I mentioned that I love Cody's job? Well if I haven't... I do. It is so nice to actually have a husband during weekends and at night time. We haven't been grocery shopping (I mean real shopping at Cosco) for a few months and we usually go every month so we decided it was time! We drug Cody's mom along while his dad was working on Saturday and had an absolute blast! Cody was in desperate need of some new cologne but the best part of the deal was they gave you a FREE PURSE with any fragrance purchase!!! SCORE!
Between the errands we also hit up Panda Express. It was amazing as always but didn't help with my whole "eat healthy loose weight" plan. Cody's brother built a fire pit that is propane fueled and we are looking into building one. It is going to be pretty cheap to build and I am excited because Cody is actually home at night and will be able to use it!
Notice the bum in the air?! She sure is trying hard to move!
I am just about to ground Ellenor from her Bumbo. She is really good at arching her back and she is also skinny which means she twists in it too well and too easily. She has just about fallen out of it a few times, even with the tray on that we got her. But she still loves it and loves being able to look around... so maybe not quite yet.
AND the count down is on.
5 days until another run. This time will be a lot better than the last. I am ready for it.
1 Week until I am done with school... well actually just 4 tests and two big papers.
13 Days until my first official mothers day!
3 1/2 weeks until miss Ellenor is 6 months old! I am always looking for an excuse for treats, this sounds like a great one!
6 Weeks until Girls Camp.
10 Weeks until my birthday!
11 weeks until ALASKA. We are very excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment