Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So excited that she finally fits into these shorts!
 I have an amazing daughter. She sleeps through the night like a champ! Last night was the exception though. Ellenor has caught a cold and her nose has been running like mad. These pictures were from yesterday afternoon, it has gotten even worse since then. She was up every hour last night, we both felt like we didn't sleep at all. Finally about 3:45 I put her in her swing, hoping that being elevated would help, and she finally fell asleep. I am just very, very glad that we haven't had to deal with that before and that it is just something that happened because of her cold (I am seriously hoping!).


 



Its not a secret but I am just now blogging about it. We bought a bike a few months ago and Cody is absolutely loving it. Since I've known him he has always wanted a pickup (with rims, tires, and nerf bars) and a bullet bike. It took a lot of convincing for me to say yes but I finally gave in and said yes. Every day when he comes home from work (if it is nice out) he asks if I need help with anything or if he can ride his bike.

And I am married to that hotty!!! Lucky me!!!
Don't mind the messy kitchen!



So far we are loving it. Its a fun toy and we are excited to have a new way to go on dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment