Tuesday, April 24, 2012







Well this crazy little one of ours is already 5 months old and I still just can’t believe it. I never thought I would miss the newborn stage, I was so anxious for her to just grow up already so that we could play. Well she likes to play and loves attention. She has such a little personality, she is so sassy already but I guess that is just payback. Right, mom?

Her little eyes aren’t always a deep brown, they change just like her daddy’s and I love it!
 







This past weekend we were able to go down to Logan to help Cody’s brother build a shed, well the boys built the shed, us girls just enjoyed the nice weather and company. On Saturday morning my sister in law Becky and I ran a 5k and Vanessa walked the mile. It was a beautiful morning and I was really excited about it. I hadn’t run since the last time we were in Logan which was an entire month. For some reason I thought that it wouldn’t be too bad. It kicked my trash. It was SO hard! Becky did amazing and whooped my butt!

I signed up for a 5K next weekend just across the highway and so far I have run everyday this week (which is only two days so far). It shouldn't wont be nearly as bad as this last one. I will be a lot more ready. 



No comments:

Post a Comment