Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Let me tell you about this girl. She thinks she is funny and that she can get away with anything. Well maybe part of that is true because I let her. But look at her, how could you not?!
Yesterday morning this is how I found her. She had woken up from her nap and was talking away. I was almost done cleaning and decided to leave her until she got fussy. I hurried and finished what I was doing to find her like this. The first picture is more shock, "Mom, you are home!" She then proceeded to smile away and keep talking. She had wiggled her way out of her swaddled position and twisted 180 degrees. Those little smiles get me every time! She sure does know how to work her momma already!
Also yesterday, while napping in the afternoon, I needed something out of a container in her room. I opened the door and started to crawl, (because crawling makes you quieter and less noticeable? Don't ask me why I crawled, it seemed like a good idea at the time!) I look in her crib and she is bright eyed and awake. She was just hanging out sucking on her hands. She smiles the biggest when she wakes up. It honestly melts my heart. I love this girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment