Family pictures!!! The awesome lady we had do them posted a few on her Facebook page and let me tell you that I am so. stinkin'. Excited! They are amazing and I can't wait to display pictures of our family all over our house.We took our pictures at my sister's in laws back yard. Pam does an amazing job with her garden and we loved being able to take our pictures there.
Girls Camp. was amazing to say the least. It was such an incredible experience to be able to spend the past few days with the girls in a setting that does not involve all the worries of the world and electronics. We ate good, didn't sleep so well, laughed until we cried, and took a million pictures, it will need its own post.
Ellenor. is the cutest baby ever and I am so excited to be able to be home with her. I missed her so very much. I almost feel bad for saying that it was nice to have a night off and not have to wake up to put a pacifier back in. But it was nice to sleep as peacefully as possible with crazy ladies talking and being loud. If you thought that the young girls were loud then you have never had to sleep with adult ladies.
Missionaries!!!! Are great. I got a letter from my best friend Marie today, she is serving in Brazil. It is amazing that she wrote it over a month ago and I just barely received it. She sent me three pictures and in all three of the pictures she is wearing the same dress, I didn't even notice. She looks so beautiful and is doing great. I am just so excited for her, I know its tough but she is such a great example to me. She is so strong and has such strong convictions in everything she does.
Cody. is finally coming home tomorrow. I am jealous that he gets to see my sister tonight but we want our Cody back, sorry Iowa, you have had him for long enough!



No comments:
Post a Comment