Friday, July 6, 2012


It does not take much to make me happy. A few things that make/have made me happy this week are:
-Getting a $10 bag of delicious cherries at the store for ONLY $3!!!! SCORE!!!
- Also at the store getting a pineapple for only $2!!!!!!!!!! 
-Fourth of July festivities that included grilled kabobs (with pineapple), small town parades, and fireworks. 
-Ellenor loving said fireworks for the first ten minutes with that bright eyed stare and finger in the mouth.
-Cody getting off work early.
-Homemade meals, like meatloaf! I am a  sucker for meat! 
-Bananas. There has been at least one banana in the house for the past few weeks and both Ellenor and I are LOVING it! 
-Getting my birthday present a week early and absolutely LOVING it! 
-Signing up for quite a few fan clubs online just to get free food for my birthday! 
-My birthday is next week! 
-Being ALMOST done with my summer class! And realizing that I only have three more semesters if everything plays out right! 
-Ellenor. Her crawling, pulling herself up on chairs & my leg, the side of her crib.
-A clean house. I wish I had actually listened YEARS ago when people said just spend a few minutes every morning cleaning. Spending even ten minutes every morning has made the biggest difference in our home. And I LOVE it! 
-Thinking about leaving for Alaska in less than two weeks! No matter what, Alaska will always be home. 
-Getting to pick out the second part of my birthday present!
-Going to the temple, boating, and camping all next week. (Fingers crossed the weather cooperates!)
-Ice cream. 
-Free ice cream coupons.
-Free Jamba Juice coupon.
-70-80 degree weather! The 90's is just too hot without air conditioning.
-Living in the country where we don't have close, nosy neighbors! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Those are wonderful things to be excited about. :) It's funny how were we grow up will always be home. Idaho is home to me but more specifically Meridian. :)

    ReplyDelete