Wednesday, August 22, 2012
I absolutely hate reading. Hate it. Reading for pleasure is the worst thing in the world. For example, yesterday I took a bath and read while Ellie was taking a nap instead of cleaning the leaning tower of dishes or folding the multiple loads of laundry that has infested the couch. Did I get up and actually make my house look presentable?! No!!! I sat and read again during both naps. I am so glad to know that I am finally done with this stupid, addicting book that does not let me accomplish anything other than neglecting my adorable child and increasing the size of my bum from sitting on it so much.
I have to admit it has been very nice to just have relaxing time and not have to worry about getting things done. It is just calm before the storm. Classes start next week and so does young womens again. They moved some of the leaders around in the young womens and I am no longer with the Mia Mades (14-15 year olds). I am now with the Beehives (12-13 year old girls) and it is going to be an adjustment. I guess I was just too comfortable in my position because adjusting to a new class has got me all fluttered. It's exciting because I know the girls and they are amazing. But it will be different being with younger girls who have different priorities than the older girls (mainly these younger girls are EXTREMELY boy crazy).
Ellenor is growing like a weed! I was watching her play the other day and thought to myself, she really isn't a baby anymore. Shes becoming such a little kid and it is just crazy to think about. She is an amazing climber. One of her favorite spots is on top of my text books in between the computer desk and the window. She loves to wave and is a clapping master. Over the past week she has had two teeth poke through with one more close behind.
She has become such a little cuddle bug and I am soaking it up while it lasts. She is starting to sleep better at night again which is a welcomed relief. Three weeks straight was a little rough on both Cody and I waking up every hour and sleeping in a recliner half the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment