The race was this morning and it was awesome. I will have to write up an entire post so be looking for a report on our 14.5 mile bike ride and 3.5 mile run tomorrow.
Tonight was surprisingly fun. Cody balanced the checkbook and told me we over spent our budget by a couple hundred dollars (whoops!). So of course we decided to head to the store and spend more money. We got the essentials and made amazing BLTAs for dinner. And I couldn't say no to buying Hunger Games (it was actually my entire reason for going to the store, Cody can't resist these begging eyes). I even made him buy me the one that was $2 more just for the mockingjay pendant. Yea I am sometimes spoiled and I like it. A lot.
And my outfits lately seem to revolve around straight legged jeans and my Dansko sandals. I am just getting my jeans warmed up and ready for fall and boots. Our pumpkins are getting big and turning orange already, doesn't that mean its fall yet?



No comments:
Post a Comment