I want to move to Iowa. I just got a text and a nice picture from my sister as they were attending a festival. An all you can eat corn festival, who cares what it's all about or for. All you can et corn, I am so there! Now just to convince Cody of the move.
Ellenor has been coughing quite a bit at night and it only seems to be getting worse. She sleeps better when she is in our bed and especially when she is taking over my pillow.
School starts in two weeks and I am excited. I got a few supplies while at the store the other day. It's almost embarrassing to admit how much I love school supply shopping but I will just say that it is very high on my top ten favorite things. I got my last book in the mail today and these two weeks can't just go by fast enough. It has been 3 years since I have been in an actual class and I am getting nervous to have to take notes again.
And only one week from today that I am going to commit physical suicide an attempt a duathlon. Fingers crossed that I survive!



that little lady is starting to look so big! which probably means you should come visit me in my new air conditioned place and it will be more exciting cause we have tv again.
ReplyDeleteEllie is getting so big! And don't worry, i'm obsessed with school supplies. I love them.
ReplyDelete♥
allie