
Saturday morning we decided, well I decided and just
convinced Cody, to take Ellenor to the park to swing! It was her first time and
she loved it, even though she is not smiling in the pictures. She was talking
and kicking her feet the entire time. I am excited to take her back and do it all over again. Weekends are so fun being able to spend time with Cody and just
to constantly have my best friend around.
to constantly have my best friend around.
Ellie has not been sleeping well at all. She is up more than half the night coughing and crying. Last night I attempted to sleep on the recliner while holding her to keep her asleep. She only woke up about every 45 minutes, so a lot better than she has been doing!
Friday night was no exception. It was a long night and I didn't get up to run. I decided at about 2:30 in the afternoon that it wasn't too hot outside and that I could get my run in while Ellie and Cody were taking a nap. The first mile was awesome but after that I was getting sluggish and just exhausted fast. By the time I hit three miles I was just done. I called Cody to come and get me and right as I stepped into the truck I was crying. I was thinking there is no way I can run 13 miles, I can't even run three. I think my problem was I was so worried about my long run on Saturday that I didn't run for two days and was just psyching myself out. I know I can do it, I just have to not skip days and keep doing it.







I keep meaning to run...and it doesn't happen, so your edoing better than me! I wouldn't have even tried after a night like you described, so don't beat yourself up! You rock! And you have an adorable baby-thanks for sharing photos! Keep em coming!
ReplyDelete