What a week. Sometimes I am not a huge fan of winter because of how much Cody really is gone. There are a lot of trainings and classes he gets to teach at all the different stores. This past week it was an Ag (agriculture) expo in Pocatello but he was able to drive home at night. Within the next few weeks he will be heading up to Boise area, down to Utah, Rexburg area, and a nice surprise was him getting an email flight confirmation for a week in Vegas.
I was excited for this past week because school started and we were finally all not sick. I have amazing luck and have been having constant migraines this whole week and finally figured out on Friday night it is a tooth problem. Friday night when you can't do anything about it until Monday. I'm just hoping I can get into a dentist at the beginning of this week! As my luck would have it when I called this morning their computers were down and couldn't look at their schedule.
School so far is good. I was having trouble with blackboard and my teacher was awesome enough to meet me on campus in Burley at 8 am to answer my questions and get the problem solved. I love teachers that are willing to help their students. I had a teacher last semester never answer my 8 emails or respond to my multiple phone messages.
Ellenor amazes me everyday with how much she is learning and growing. You never realize how much fun kids really are until you have your own. She loves to talk and jabber away. Her giant teddy bear has to be easily accessible, meaning in the middle of the room, otherwise you will hear about it. She knows how to turn the DVD player and surround sound on and will sit and listen to a movie for a while or come and get you to turn on the tv when she wants a few minutes of quiet down time. She only has a couple more months until nursery and I am beyond excited except that she doesn't know how to share. Yesterday at church for example she was a bully, a tricky bully. She took her cousin's sippy cup that had apple juice in it and handed hers that only had water in it. A few minutes later I see her ripping a goldfish out of her hand to. Good thing she has older siblings and is used to it but teaching Ellie to share is already proving to be slightly difficult. I'm so glad she still drinks bottles and sippy cups because sometimes I look at her and think you are not a baby anymore but I'm glad I still have evidence that she's not a full blown toddler yet.
The most exciting news of all though was that my sister had her little boy on Friday night! He is the most adorable thing and we can't wait to head to Utah to meet him!


No comments:
Post a Comment