Friday, May 3, 2013

I am not a huge fan of giving an excuse to everything a child does. Like tantrums for example must mean they are either hungry, tired, or teething. Well... Turns out Ellenor has been popping out a molar, her first one!

Now I'm not complaining, she has really been great. She is pretty emotional (Cody says its because she's my daughter but we don't tell him we agree). She gets so tired in the afternoons but does not want to take a nap. The last few days have been amazing because she is in such a snugly mood! She has never been a cuddly kind of kid, she wants to explore and watch whatever is going on. The last few days we have both been able to take much needed naps on the couch for at least a good hour in the afternoon. And yes, I will milk this for as long as she is willing to let me! I miss watching her sleep so peacefully on my shoulder and hug her blanket. It is the sweetest thing ever and I don't want to forget it.

On a random note, I had the craziest dream last night. I was shopping at a local market and was searching for a new phone cover. All of the ones they had were cats doing different things or posed with different kinds of flowers. The craziest part is that I was excited about a cat phone cover! I HATE cats! I would never in a million years choose a stupid cat to protect my phone. Thank heavens there are a lot of cuter options than only cats!



No comments:

Post a Comment