| She has got skills! Can drink a bottle and grab her toes at the same time! Silly girl! |
But I also have a sweet baby asleep on my bed, dinner in the oven, and a loving husband eager to get home from work to see his family.
Early today I was feeling guilty for not being productive due to still not feeling top notch. But listening to music that fills my home with the spirit makes a world of difference in my attitude. My house doesn't have to be spick and span to be a home. I don't have to finish project after project or bake seven course meals to be a good mother or wife.
So what, I didn't clean much today, I didn't bake anything grand or spectacular. But I did spend time with my sweet girl and took time to enjoy it. She finally laughed for me today and that was good enough for me. She laughed for me, her mom. Not for dad or anyone else around and that is enough to make today a great day. An amazing day.
Amen, sista!
ReplyDeleteps- you should try & get her laugh on video. I'd love to see!
totally how I feel! I hate feeling bad whenever I'm not super productive but when I'm spending time with Kenneth who cares!
ReplyDelete