Three years ago I met a really cute boy in one of my classes. We talked a little bit and I thought he was special. We went on our first date on a Thursday and I knew that there was something about this kid. We spent a lot of time together and the next Tuesday I took a leap of faith. I invited him to go camping with me and my sister's family. I was so nervous that he would say no and it was the longest two days before he gave me his final yes.
It was a weekend I would never forget. We spent time playing with the kids, he was so amazing with my nieces and nephews. We spent time around the fire and cruising through the mud on the ATV. He even told me that he loved me.
As we were sitting in the cabin with the kids on our laps sound asleep watching a movie and drying off he took my hand and spelled out "I want you forever." I knew then that he was exactly what I wanted and that I wanted to spend forever with him.
I still wake up every morning and think to myself, is this real? Am I really married to the most perfect man for me? What did I do to get so lucky?! Every morning I have to remind myself that this is for real. I am this lucky and this is really my life.
I never imagined three years ago that we would be where we are today with a little girl that we couldn't love any more than we already do. It is funny to look back at these pictures and see how little we were. And when I say look little I mean we really were little. I am the person I am today because of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment