Saturday, May 12, 2012





This past week has been just a wee bit crazy and I am SO very happy that it is over. I don't like to write when I am stressed or overwhelmed because I feel like I would only be complaining. Instead I like to look back at this past week and laugh at all the little things that I thought were such a big deal and especially the little things, the little straw that broke this camel's back. One of those things being Ellenor not wanting to nap but play instead when I was the one who really just needed a nap!

But its all over and all is well. I finished school this week and am so excited to have gotten all A's, two of which were 99%! Ok I am done bragging about me. Onto the baby! Ellenor is learning to sit up and is doing amazing, she is also loving to stand and flipping through books. That is until she smashes her fingers between the pages and wont let go with the other hand to release them. But she is learning. That farm book she is reading is very appropriate for our home, the tractor in it is RED, not green. (Cody works for a Massey Ferguson company, AKA John Deere's biggest rival). She is also loving to grab everything in site, especially food.

We are going down to Utah for memorial day weekend and I absolutely cannot wait!!! My amazing sister Jessica (who also blogs and has adorable children http://iowainspired.blogspot.com/ OK, OK we like Eric to not just his wife and kids) will be in Utah at the same time! I was talking to Jess this morning and while on the phone Ethan says, Jayme and Cody that we will see in Utah?! I haven't seen her kids in way too long and we get to meet little Hailey who is just a few weeks older than miss Ellie.

While we are there we are also going to have family pictures taken. I am really and I mean REALLY picky about who takes our pictures. The photographers around here and ridiculously over priced for what they are offering and it is too posed and old. I finally found the perfect photographer for us. Check out her stuff here (http://www.jenheremphotography.com)  and you will see what I mean!


This little girl definitely knows who her daddy is and she absolutely loves, LOVES, loves him! Last week he was in Boise for work until 5 in the morning one night and just out late and up early a few other days. One on of those late nights she woke up after I had already put her to bed but she just needed her daddy time. Last night I swaddled her up to put her in bed and Cody asked if he could just rock her and snuggle with her. There is no sweeter site than watching your husband look at your child with so much love. 

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog- you always have the most beautiful pictures! have fun in Utah!!

    ReplyDelete