Because its November and thanksgiving is fast approaching I thought I would jot down a few things that I am thankful for today.
- Costco sized grapes. Because those little bags are never big enough.
- Clean bathrooms. It is a painful 20 minutes but when it's all said and do e it is an amazing feeling.
- Ellie's squeals which has become a very familiar noise regardless of where you are. The grocery store and hardware store are no exceptions. But the best are garages and any place that has an echo.
- Car washes in the winter. My car has been tan for far to long and in desperate need of its white glow again. In thankful I am not the one standing outside in 35 degree weather drying off my car. I'm also glad that they are so fast because the little one strapped in the car seat let out quite a few alligator size tears. And loud screams that don't mix well in small spaces.
- Manufactured clothes. I've been reading about the early 20th century for me history class and I am so glad I don't have to spend a majority of my day making necessary clothing items for 3 people.
- The holidays. Nothing says Christmas more than poinsettias (ok maybe one or two things). They are ordered and should be coming directly following thanksgiving! They aren't the traditional red either! They are pink and creme! So excited!
These next few weeks will be busy but they will be very fun. We have both Cody and Ellenor's birthdays, an adult work party for Cody's work, the Boise temple open house, thanksgiving with my grandparents (we are the only one not going to my sisters in Iowa), Christmas shopping, decorating, and music to listen to. There is no other time more busy an joyous than this time of year. I love it!
And because I didn't post any pictures of Halloween in my last post. Ellie was the cutest Zebra! Ok, Ok! Hailey, the cousin who happened to have the same exact costume that both my sister and I bought way back in August, made an adorable zebra as well!



No comments:
Post a Comment