Tuesday, November 13, 2012

That moment when time seems to stand still as if someone has pushed the pause button. There is nothing on your mind or the to do list but what you are doing in that moment. Nothing else seems to matter. I had one of these moments this morning, one that I wish could have lasted forever but I would have settled for just all day.

When the darling girl woke up this morning we put her between us with her bottle. She has been sick and that makes her extra cuddly. We laid and played in bed with our sweet girl for half an hour. It was absolutely perfect. A happy kid with a silly dad to play with and make her let out those first giggles of the morning. I can't help but be extremely thankful today for my family. An amazing father to our daughter who does anything to help make our day easier, even if its just a quick call to say hello. A daughter who is so sweet and sassy that just loves to play all day. This is as close to heaven as I think you can possibly get!

No comments:

Post a Comment