Friday, November 9, 2012

I've officially ran out of image space. Curse you blogger!

The past few days Ellenor has been teething and running some nasty fevers. Today we watched a lot of curious George. I am teaching her how to sound like a monkey when she wants to watch it. She has gotten the hooo part down already.

I love how much Cody and Ellie get along. He stepped right into his awesome dad shoes- turned on beauty and the beast, grabbed a bottle and snuggled with his little girl. He must have some magical powers (let's call it magic to make him feel better instead of telling him about the drugs) and not even half an hour later she is starting to act like get happy self again. She even let me teach her how to brush her teddy bears head and she did it perfectly!

1 comment:

  1. Is running out of image space on your blog even possible?? like, you can never post pictures again?

    ReplyDelete